Giant Savings Extension
Giant Savings Extension is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Giant Savings Extension from your computer215 Apps
. Further information on 215 Apps can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Giant Savings Extension folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Giant Savings Extension is C:\Program Files\Giant Savings Extension\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Giant Savings ExtensionGui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.00 MB (2092032 bytes) on disk.
Giant Savings Extension installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.96 MB (3106780
bytes) on disk.
- Giant Savings ExtensionGui.exe (2.00 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (990.96 KB)
The current page applies to Giant Savings Extension version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Giant Savings Extension releases:
Giant Savings Extension is an application by 215 Apps. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Giant Savings Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Giant Savings Extension from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Giant Savings Extension or simply click the Search field and type in "Giant Savings Extension". If it is installed on your PC the Giant Savings Extension program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Giant Savings Extension in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Giant Savings Extension, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Giant Savings Extension.
8. After removing Giant Savings Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Giant Savings Extension which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Giant Savings Extension using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Giant Savings Extension by 215 Apps from your PC, we are not saying that Giant Savings Extension by 215 Apps is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Giant Savings Extension supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:30:36.057