This web page is about GiD 13.1.4d for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GiD 13.1.4d from your PCInternational Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE)
. Go over here
where you can find out more on International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE). You can read more about about GiD 13.1.4d at http://www.gidhome.com
. GiD 13.1.4d is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\GiD\GiD 13.1.4d folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for GiD 13.1.4d is C:\Program Files\GiD\GiD 13.1.4d\unins000.exe. gid.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 31.77 MB (33316864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GiD 13.1.4d. They take 74.61 MB (78232355
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- command.exe (474.00 KB)
- gid.exe (31.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (798.66 KB)
- unzip.exe (94.50 KB)
- gid_offscreen.exe (35.30 MB)
- sphere_mesher.exe (466.50 KB)
- cmas2d-linux-32.exe (11.89 KB)
- cmas2d-linux-64.exe (13.49 KB)
- cmas2d-macosx-64.exe (13.93 KB)
- cmas2d-windows.exe (100.00 KB)
- cmas2d_iga-linux-32.exe (9.43 KB)
- cmas2d_iga-linux-64.exe (14.23 KB)
- cmas2d_iga-macosx-32.exe (17.39 KB)
- cmas2d_iga-macosx-64.exe (17.39 KB)
- cmas2d_iga-windows.exe (137.50 KB)
- cat.exe (21.50 KB)
- cvs.exe (908.09 KB)
- diff.exe (116.00 KB)
- fossil.exe (2.58 MB)
- grep.exe (81.00 KB)
- kill.exe (115.75 KB)
- tkdiff.exe (1.38 MB)
- tlist.exe (111.56 KB)
This info is about GiD 13.1.4d version 13.1.4
GiD 13.1.4d is a program released by International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE). Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase GiD 13.1.4d is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GiD 13.1.4d from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GiD 13.1.4d or simply click the Search feature and type in "GiD 13.1.4d". The GiD 13.1.4d app will be found automatically. After you click GiD 13.1.4d in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GiD 13.1.4d, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GiD 13.1.4d:
- The software company is: http://www.gidhome.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GiD\GiD 13.1.4d\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GiD 13.1.4d.
8. After uninstalling GiD 13.1.4d, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GiD 13.1.4d that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GiD 13.1.4d using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GiD 13.1.4d by International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE) from your PC, nor are we saying that GiD 13.1.4d by International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE) is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GiD 13.1.4d in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 02:30:13.937