This web page is about GiD 13.1.4d for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GiD 13.1.4d from your PCInternational Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE)
. Go over here
where you can find out more on International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE). You can read more about about GiD 13.1.4d at http://www.gidhome.com
. GiD 13.1.4d is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\GiD\GiD 13.1.4d folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for GiD 13.1.4d is C:\Program Files\GiD\GiD 13.1.4d\unins000.exe. gid.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 31.77 MB (33316864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GiD 13.1.4d. They take 74.61 MB (78232355
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- command.exe (474.00 KB)
- gid.exe (31.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (798.66 KB)
- unzip.exe (94.50 KB)
- gid_offscreen.exe (35.30 MB)
- sphere_mesher.exe (466.50 KB)
- cmas2d-linux-32.exe (11.89 KB)
- cmas2d-linux-64.exe (13.49 KB)
- cmas2d-macosx-64.exe (13.93 KB)
- cmas2d-windows.exe (100.00 KB)
- cmas2d_iga-linux-32.exe (9.43 KB)
- cmas2d_iga-linux-64.exe (14.23 KB)
- cmas2d_iga-macosx-32.exe (17.39 KB)
- cmas2d_iga-macosx-64.exe (17.39 KB)
- cmas2d_iga-windows.exe (137.50 KB)
- cat.exe (21.50 KB)
- cvs.exe (908.09 KB)
- diff.exe (116.00 KB)
- fossil.exe (2.58 MB)
- grep.exe (81.00 KB)
- kill.exe (115.75 KB)
- tkdiff.exe (1.38 MB)
- tlist.exe (111.56 KB)
This info is about GiD 13.1.4d version 13.1.4
GiD 13.1.4d is a program released by International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE). Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase GiD 13.1.4d is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GiD 13.1.4d from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GiD 13.1.4d or simply click the Search feature and type in "GiD 13.1.4d". The GiD 13.1.4d program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GiD 13.1.4d in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GiD 13.1.4d, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GiD 13.1.4d:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gidhome.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GiD\GiD 13.1.4d\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GiD 13.1.4d.
8. After uninstalling GiD 13.1.4d, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GiD 13.1.4d that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GiD 13.1.4d using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GiD 13.1.4d by International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE) from your PC, nor are we saying that GiD 13.1.4d by International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE) is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GiD 13.1.4d in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 02:30:13.937