Ghouls 'N Ghosts
Ghouls 'N Ghosts is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ghouls 'N Ghosts from your PCGameFabrique
. You can read more on GameFabrique or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Ghouls 'N Ghosts at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. Ghouls 'N Ghosts is commonly installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Ghouls 'N Ghosts directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Ghouls 'N Ghosts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\Ghouls 'N Ghosts\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fusion.exe.
Ghouls 'N Ghosts installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
Ghouls 'N Ghosts is a program offered by GameFabrique. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Ghouls 'N Ghosts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ghouls 'N Ghosts from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ghouls 'N Ghosts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ghouls 'N Ghosts". If it is installed on your PC the Ghouls 'N Ghosts app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ghouls 'N Ghosts in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ghouls 'N Ghosts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ghouls 'N Ghosts:
- The software company is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Ghouls 'N Ghosts\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ghouls 'N Ghosts.
8. After removing Ghouls 'N Ghosts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ghouls 'N Ghosts that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ghouls 'N Ghosts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ghouls 'N Ghosts by GameFabrique from your PC, we are not saying that Ghouls 'N Ghosts by GameFabrique is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ghouls 'N Ghosts supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 22:45:59.600