GhostMouse is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GhostMouse from your PCAutomaticSolution Software
. More information on AutomaticSolution Software can be found here
. Click on www.ghost-mouse.com
to get more facts about GhostMouse on AutomaticSolution Software's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GhostMouse Free directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GhostMouse is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GhostMouse Free\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. GhostMouse's main file takes around 740.08 KB (757837 bytes) and is called GhostMouse.exe.
GhostMouse installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.40 MB (1465191
bytes) on disk.
- GhostMouse.exe (740.08 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This info is about GhostMouse version 3.0
alone. For other GhostMouse versions please click below:
GhostMouse is a program marketed by the software company AutomaticSolution Software. Some users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove GhostMouse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GhostMouse from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GhostMouse or simply click the Search field and type in "GhostMouse". The GhostMouse application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GhostMouse in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GhostMouse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GhostMouse:
- The web site of the application is: www.ghost-mouse.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GhostMouse Free\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GhostMouse.
8. After removing GhostMouse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GhostMouse that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GhostMouse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GhostMouse by AutomaticSolution Software from your PC, we are not saying that GhostMouse by AutomaticSolution Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GhostMouse supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 00:37:39.480