Ghost of a Tale
This page is about Ghost of a Tale for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Ghost of a Tale from your computerSeithCG
. Further information on SeithCG can be seen here
. More information about the program Ghost of a Tale can be seen at http://seithcg.com
. Usually the Ghost of a Tale program is to be found in the C:\Games\Ghost of a Tale folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Ghost of a Tale is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Ghost of a Tale\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Cleanup.exe is the Ghost of a Tale's main executable file and it takes close to 851.29 KB (871720 bytes) on disk.
Ghost of a Tale installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 851.29 KB (871720
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Ghost of a Tale. For more Ghost of a Tale versions please click below:
Ghost of a Tale is an application marketed by SeithCG. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Ghost of a Tale is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ghost of a Tale from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ghost of a Tale or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ghost of a Tale". If it exists on your system the Ghost of a Tale program will be found automatically. After you click Ghost of a Tale in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ghost of a Tale, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ghost of a Tale:
- The web site of the program is: http://seithcg.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Ghost of a Tale\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ghost of a Tale.
8. After removing Ghost of a Tale, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ghost of a Tale which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ghost of a Tale with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ghost of a Tale by SeithCG from your computer, we are not saying that Ghost of a Tale by SeithCG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ghost of a Tale supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 16:55:32.317