Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1
This page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 from your PCUbisoft
. Additional info about Ubisoft can be seen here
. Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\3OHG0D12.9QN\9LAN08AC.GH5\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_8c12c915841f9610 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\3OHG0D12.9QN\9LAN08AC.GH5\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_8c12c915841f9610\Uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.18 MB (1235000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 . They occupy about 5.58 MB (5849768
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.37 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (34.55 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 version 1.35.6405.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 :
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is a program released by the software company Ubisoft. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 ". If it is installed on your PC the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 .
8. After uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 21:59:33.560