Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) from your systemUbisoft
. You can read more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\X4XXXZJ8.AAW\7TONM0P3.J4Q\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.001e_171bfa904b2b0253 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\X4XXXZJ8.AAW\7TONM0P3.J4Q\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.001e_171bfa904b2b0253\Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 739.55 KB (757304 bytes).
Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.42 MB (2539120
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (1.70 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (739.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) version 1.30.5141.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) versions:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) is a program offered by Ubisoft. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live)". The Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live).
8. After removing Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Online (NCSA-Live) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:45:15.290