Ghost Fleet is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Ghost Fleet from your PCGames Of The Month
. Check out here
for more details on Games Of The Month. You can see more info related to Ghost Fleet at www.gamesofthemonth.com
. Ghost Fleet is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games Of The Month\Ghost Fleet directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Ghost Fleet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Games Of The Month\Ghost Fleet\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled GhostFleet_rel.exe and its approximative size is 2.40 MB (2519040 bytes).
The executables below are part of Ghost Fleet. They occupy an average of 325.24 MB (341038566
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dream_day_wedding_3-setup.exe (127.71 MB)
- paradise_quest-setup.exe (120.69 MB)
- treasures_of_the_serengeti-setup.exe (71.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (680.29 KB)
- GhostFleet_rel.exe (2.40 MB)
- TheLostCityOfZ.exe (2.17 MB)
Ghost Fleet is an application offered by Games Of The Month. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Ghost Fleet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ghost Fleet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ghost Fleet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ghost Fleet". If it exists on your system the Ghost Fleet app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ghost Fleet in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ghost Fleet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ghost Fleet:
- The software company is: www.gamesofthemonth.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Games Of The Month\Ghost Fleet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ghost Fleet.
8. After uninstalling Ghost Fleet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ghost Fleet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Fleet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ghost Fleet by Games Of The Month from your computer, nor are we saying that Ghost Fleet by Games Of The Month is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ghost Fleet in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 22:09:24.090