This page is about GfK Internet-Monitor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GfK Internet-Monitor from your systemGfK
. Open here
for more information on GfK. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GfK Internet-Monitor folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. GfK Internet-Monitor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GfK Internet-Monitor\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.80 MB (1885152 bytes) on disk and is named GfK-Reporting.exe.
GfK Internet-Monitor is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.32 MB (16064853
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7znw.exe (522.97 KB)
- BrowserHost.exe (2.24 MB)
- GfK-Process-Connector.exe (399.47 KB)
- GfK-Reporting.exe (1.80 MB)
- GfK-Updater.exe (1.29 MB)
- jsl.exe (548.97 KB)
- LSPDiagnostics.exe (116.97 KB)
- Remover.exe (1.76 MB)
- Running-LSP-Setup.exe (2.75 MB)
- RunSilent.exe (59.47 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.35 MB)
- GfKChromeHost.exe (527.89 KB)
This page is about GfK Internet-Monitor version 14.2.82
only. You can find below info on other versions of GfK Internet-Monitor:
...click to view all...
GfK Internet-Monitor is a program by the software company GfK. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase GfK Internet-Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GfK Internet-Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GfK Internet-Monitor or simply click the Search feature and type in "GfK Internet-Monitor". The GfK Internet-Monitor app will be found very quickly. After you select GfK Internet-Monitor in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GfK Internet-Monitor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GfK Internet-Monitor.
8. After removing GfK Internet-Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GfK Internet-Monitor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GfK Internet-Monitor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GfK Internet-Monitor by GfK from your computer, nor are we saying that GfK Internet-Monitor by GfK is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GfK Internet-Monitor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 14:48:20.513