This page is about GfK Internet-Monitor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GfK Internet-Monitor from your systemGfK
. Open here
for more information on GfK. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GfK Internet-Monitor folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. GfK Internet-Monitor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GfK Internet-Monitor\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.80 MB (1885152 bytes) on disk and is named GfK-Reporting.exe.
GfK Internet-Monitor is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.32 MB (16064853
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7znw.exe (522.97 KB)
- BrowserHost.exe (2.24 MB)
- GfK-Process-Connector.exe (399.47 KB)
- GfK-Reporting.exe (1.80 MB)
- GfK-Updater.exe (1.29 MB)
- jsl.exe (548.97 KB)
- LSPDiagnostics.exe (116.97 KB)
- Remover.exe (1.76 MB)
- Running-LSP-Setup.exe (2.75 MB)
- RunSilent.exe (59.47 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.35 MB)
- GfKChromeHost.exe (527.89 KB)
This page is about GfK Internet-Monitor version 14.2.82
only. You can find below info on other versions of GfK Internet-Monitor:
...click to view all...
GfK Internet-Monitor is a program by the software company GfK. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase GfK Internet-Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GfK Internet-Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GfK Internet-Monitor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GfK Internet-Monitor". If it is installed on your PC the GfK Internet-Monitor app will be found very quickly. When you select GfK Internet-Monitor in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GfK Internet-Monitor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GfK Internet-Monitor.
8. After removing GfK Internet-Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GfK Internet-Monitor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GfK Internet-Monitor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GfK Internet-Monitor by GfK from your computer, nor are we saying that GfK Internet-Monitor by GfK is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GfK Internet-Monitor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 14:48:20.513