GfK Internet Monitor
This page is about GfK Internet Monitor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall GfK Internet Monitor from your PCGfK
. You can find out more on GfK or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GfK Internet Monitor folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for GfK Internet Monitor is C:\Program Files (x86)\GfK Internet Monitor\uninstall.exe. GfK-Reporting.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.81 MB (1896680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside GfK Internet Monitor. They take about 12.78 MB (13399895
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserHost.exe (2.24 MB)
- GfK-Process-Connector.exe (399.73 KB)
- GfK-Reporting.exe (1.81 MB)
- GfK-Updater.exe (1.29 MB)
- jsl.exe (549.23 KB)
- Remover.exe (2.26 MB)
- ReplaceInUTF16.exe (327.00 KB)
- RunSilent.exe (59.73 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.36 MB)
- GfKChromeHost.exe (529.51 KB)
The current page applies to GfK Internet Monitor version 14.3.79
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GfK Internet Monitor:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GfK Internet Monitor we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GfK Internet Monitor when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GfK Internet Monitor
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GfK Internet Monitor\7znw.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GfK Internet Monitor\BrowserHost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GfK Internet Monitor\ca-certificates.crt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GfK Internet Monitor\Chrome Extension\GfKChromeHost.exe
Additional values that are not removed:
GfK Internet Monitor is a program released by GfK. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove GfK Internet Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GfK Internet Monitor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GfK Internet Monitor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GfK Internet Monitor". If it is installed on your PC the GfK Internet Monitor application will be found automatically. When you select GfK Internet Monitor in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GfK Internet Monitor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GfK Internet Monitor.
8. After uninstalling GfK Internet Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GfK Internet Monitor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GfK Internet Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GfK Internet Monitor by GfK from your computer, nor are we saying that GfK Internet Monitor by GfK is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GfK Internet Monitor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 23:16:37.880