Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35
Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 from your PCGetac Technology Corporation
. Further information on Getac Technology Corporation can be seen here
. Further information about Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 can be found at http://www.getac.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Getac folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Getac\Getac Utility\uninst.exe. GManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.59 MB (1671232 bytes) on disk.
Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.81 MB (21822472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- devcon32.exe (80.35 KB)
- devcon64.exe (84.35 KB)
- uninst.exe (159.62 KB)
- DPInst32.exe (508.91 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (825.91 KB)
- ChangeOSDLang.exe (76.56 KB)
- CmdProxy.exe (36.56 KB)
- ExtAnt.exe (103.56 KB)
- GManager.exe (1.59 MB)
- MTCService.exe (166.06 KB)
- OSD.exe (7.03 MB)
- RFCtrl.exe (14.56 KB)
- SensCov.exe (6.50 KB)
- tcap.exe (27.06 KB)
- uninst.exe (424.70 KB)
- Setup.exe (278.05 KB)
- uninst.exe (338.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 version 20.4.190325.35
Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 is a program released by Getac Technology Corporation. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35". If it exists on your system the Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 program will be found automatically. When you click Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35:
- The publisher is: http://www.getac.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Getac\Getac Utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35.
8. After uninstalling Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 by Getac Technology Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 by Getac Technology Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Getac Utility 20.4.190325.35 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 13:10:28.640