GetRadio 1.4.8 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GetRadio 1.4.8 from your systemRamka Ltd.
. More data about Ramka Ltd. can be read here
. Please open www.get-radio.com
if you want to read more on GetRadio 1.4.8 on Ramka Ltd.'s web page. GetRadio 1.4.8 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetRadio directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\GetRadio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetRadio 1.4.8. The application's main executable file is titled GetRadio.exe and its approximative size is 4.14 MB (4337664 bytes).
GetRadio 1.4.8 is composed of the following executables which take 20.13 MB (21105042
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GetRadio.exe (4.14 MB)
- RGService.exe (376.00 KB)
- SndOut.exe (9.16 MB)
- SndOutStream.exe (672.00 KB)
- SupportWizard.exe (2.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.8
of GetRadio 1.4.8.
GetRadio 1.4.8 is an application marketed by the software company Ramka Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall GetRadio 1.4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GetRadio 1.4.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GetRadio 1.4.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetRadio 1.4.8". If it is installed on your PC the GetRadio 1.4.8 app will be found automatically. When you click GetRadio 1.4.8 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetRadio 1.4.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetRadio 1.4.8:
- The software company is: www.get-radio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetRadio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetRadio 1.4.8.
8. After removing GetRadio 1.4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetRadio 1.4.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetRadio 1.4.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GetRadio 1.4.8 by Ramka Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that GetRadio 1.4.8 by Ramka Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetRadio 1.4.8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 08:29:58.497