GetRadio 1.4.8 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GetRadio 1.4.8 from your systemRamka Ltd.
. More data about Ramka Ltd. can be read here
. Please open www.get-radio.com
if you want to read more on GetRadio 1.4.8 on Ramka Ltd.'s web page. GetRadio 1.4.8 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetRadio directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\GetRadio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetRadio 1.4.8. The application's main executable file is titled GetRadio.exe and its approximative size is 4.14 MB (4337664 bytes).
GetRadio 1.4.8 is composed of the following executables which take 20.13 MB (21105042
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GetRadio.exe (4.14 MB)
- RGService.exe (376.00 KB)
- SndOut.exe (9.16 MB)
- SndOutStream.exe (672.00 KB)
- SupportWizard.exe (2.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.8
of GetRadio 1.4.8.
GetRadio 1.4.8 is an application marketed by the software company Ramka Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall GetRadio 1.4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GetRadio 1.4.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetRadio 1.4.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetRadio 1.4.8". If it is installed on your PC the GetRadio 1.4.8 program will be found very quickly. After you select GetRadio 1.4.8 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GetRadio 1.4.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetRadio 1.4.8:
- The software company is: www.get-radio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetRadio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetRadio 1.4.8.
8. After removing GetRadio 1.4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetRadio 1.4.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetRadio 1.4.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GetRadio 1.4.8 by Ramka Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that GetRadio 1.4.8 by Ramka Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetRadio 1.4.8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 08:29:58.497