This info is about GetNexrad 4.1.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GetNexrad 4.1.3 from your computerCarson
. You can find out more on Carson or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to GetNexrad 4.1.3 at http://getmyrealtime.com/GetNexradHelp.aspx
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\GetNexrad folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. GetNexrad 4.1.3's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\GetNexrad\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.04 MB (1093632 bytes) on disk and is named GetNexrad.exe.
The executables below are part of GetNexrad 4.1.3. They take an average of 2.41 MB (2530977
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- GetNexrad.exe (1.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- LatLongPixels.exe (44.00 KB)
- LatLongPixelsFromFile.exe (84.00 KB)
This data is about GetNexrad 4.1.3 version 4.1.3
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall GetNexrad 4.1.3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetNexrad
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetNexrad\GetNexradFiles.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetNexrad\MyRadarGifs\RLX_N0Q.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetNexrad\MyRadarGifs\US6_N0Q.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetNexrad\MyRadarGifs\US9_N0Q.png
GetNexrad 4.1.3 is an application released by the software company Carson. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove GetNexrad 4.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GetNexrad 4.1.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GetNexrad 4.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetNexrad 4.1.3". If it exists on your system the GetNexrad 4.1.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GetNexrad 4.1.3 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GetNexrad 4.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetNexrad 4.1.3:
- The publisher is: http://getmyrealtime.com/GetNexradHelp.aspx
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GetNexrad\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetNexrad 4.1.3.
8. After uninstalling GetNexrad 4.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetNexrad 4.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetNexrad 4.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetNexrad 4.1.3 by Carson from your computer, nor are we saying that GetNexrad 4.1.3 by Carson is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetNexrad 4.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 10:00:45.153