GetHash HashSum Tool
GetHash HashSum Tool is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GetHash HashSum Tool from your PC8pecxstudios
. You can read more on 8pecxstudios or check for application updates here
. More data about the software GetHash HashSum Tool can be seen at https://8pecxstudios.com/
. Usually the GetHash HashSum Tool application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\GetHash folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove GetHash HashSum Tool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GetHash\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GetHash.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.73 MB (1814696 bytes) on disk.
GetHash HashSum Tool installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.26 MB (3421688
bytes) on disk.
- GetHash-CL.exe (227.67 KB)
- GetHash.exe (1.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of GetHash HashSum Tool. You can find below info on other releases of GetHash HashSum Tool:
GetHash HashSum Tool is an application by 8pecxstudios. Some users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove GetHash HashSum Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GetHash HashSum Tool from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GetHash HashSum Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "GetHash HashSum Tool". If it is installed on your PC the GetHash HashSum Tool app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GetHash HashSum Tool in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GetHash HashSum Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetHash HashSum Tool:
- The software company is: https://8pecxstudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GetHash\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetHash HashSum Tool.
8. After removing GetHash HashSum Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GetHash HashSum Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetHash HashSum Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GetHash HashSum Tool by 8pecxstudios from your PC, nor are we saying that GetHash HashSum Tool by 8pecxstudios is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetHash HashSum Tool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 10:56:51.667