GetGo Video Converter
You can find below details on how to uninstall GetGo Video Converter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GetGo Video Converter from your systemGetGo Software Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on GetGo Software Ltd.. Please open http://www.getgosoft.com/
if you want to read more on GetGo Video Converter on GetGo Software Ltd.'s page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetGo Software\GetGo Video Converter folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing GetGo Video Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetGo Software\GetGo Video Converter\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. GGVC.exe is the GetGo Video Converter's primary executable file and it occupies circa 9.49 MB (9946736 bytes) on disk.
GetGo Video Converter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.34 MB (12942708
bytes) on disk.
- CheckWinVer.exe (14.61 KB)
- GGVC.exe (9.49 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (599.04 KB)
- VC.exe (2.26 MB)
This web page is about GetGo Video Converter version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other GetGo Video Converter versions:
If planning to uninstall GetGo Video Converter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GetGo Video Converter:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GetGo Video Converter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\GetGo Software\GetGo Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GetGo Software\GetGo Video Converter
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\GETGO SOFTWARE\GETGO VIDEO CONVERTER\avformat-55.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\GETGO SOFTWARE\GETGO VIDEO CONVERTER\avutil-52.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\GETGO SOFTWARE\GETGO VIDEO CONVERTER\CheckLicense_st.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\GETGO SOFTWARE\GETGO VIDEO CONVERTER\CheckWinVer.exe
GetGo Video Converter is an application marketed by the software company GetGo Software Ltd.. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase GetGo Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GetGo Video Converter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GetGo Video Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetGo Video Converter". The GetGo Video Converter application will be found very quickly. When you select GetGo Video Converter in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GetGo Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetGo Video Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.getgosoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetGo Software\GetGo Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetGo Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling GetGo Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetGo Video Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetGo Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GetGo Video Converter by GetGo Software Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that GetGo Video Converter by GetGo Software Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetGo Video Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:08:19.117