GetGo Download Manager
This page contains complete information on how to remove GetGo Download Manager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall GetGo Download Manager from your PCGetGo Software Ltd.
. More information on GetGo Software Ltd. can be seen here
. You can get more details on GetGo Download Manager at http://www.getgosoft.com/
. GetGo Download Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetGo Software\GetGo Download Manager folder, subject to the user's choice. GetGo Download Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetGo Software\GetGo Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named GetGoDM.exe and occupies 3.51 MB (3677424 bytes).
GetGo Download Manager contains of the executables below. They take 4.09 MB (4291755
bytes) on disk.
- GetGoDM.exe (3.51 MB)
- GGLauncher.exe (444.23 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (155.70 KB)
This web page is about GetGo Download Manager version 220.127.116.115.
only. You can find below a few links to other GetGo Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
GetGo Download Manager is a program released by the software company GetGo Software Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase GetGo Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GetGo Download Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetGo Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetGo Download Manager". If it exists on your system the GetGo Download Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click GetGo Download Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GetGo Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetGo Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.getgosoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetGo Software\GetGo Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetGo Download Manager.
8. After removing GetGo Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetGo Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetGo Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GetGo Download Manager by GetGo Software Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that GetGo Download Manager by GetGo Software Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GetGo Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-13 14:52:27.607