This page contains thorough information on how to remove GetFoldersize 3.1.12 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GetFoldersize 3.1.12 from your systemMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Additional info about Michael Thummerer Software Design can be read here
. More details about the program GetFoldersize 3.1.12 can be seen at http://www.GetFoldersize.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFoldersize directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFoldersize\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetFoldersize 3.1.12. GetFoldersize.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.86 MB (2999640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GetFoldersize 3.1.12. They take about 3.62 MB (3799216
bytes) on disk.
- GetFoldersize.exe (2.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (780.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.12
of GetFoldersize 3.1.12.
GetFoldersize 3.1.12 is an application marketed by Michael Thummerer Software Design. Some users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove GetFoldersize 3.1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GetFoldersize 3.1.12 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GetFoldersize 3.1.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetFoldersize 3.1.12". If it is installed on your PC the GetFoldersize 3.1.12 program will be found automatically. After you select GetFoldersize 3.1.12 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GetFoldersize 3.1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetFoldersize 3.1.12:
- The software company is: http://www.GetFoldersize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFoldersize\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetFoldersize 3.1.12.
8. After removing GetFoldersize 3.1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GetFoldersize 3.1.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetFoldersize 3.1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetFoldersize 3.1.12 by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, nor are we saying that GetFoldersize 3.1.12 by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetFoldersize 3.1.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 06:44:52.347