GetFoldersize 2.5.10 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GetFoldersize 2.5.10 from your computerMichael Thummerer Software Design
. More information on Michael Thummerer Software Design can be seen here
. You can read more about on GetFoldersize 2.5.10 at http://www.GetFoldersize.com
. GetFoldersize 2.5.10 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFoldersize folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFoldersize\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GetFoldersize 2.5.10. GetFoldersize.exe is the GetFoldersize 2.5.10's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.49 MB (1564472 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GetFoldersize 2.5.10. They occupy an average of 2.24 MB (2352752
bytes) on disk.
- GetFoldersize.exe (1.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.80 KB)
The current web page applies to GetFoldersize 2.5.10 version 2.5.10
GetFoldersize 2.5.10 is an application offered by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase GetFoldersize 2.5.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GetFoldersize 2.5.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GetFoldersize 2.5.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetFoldersize 2.5.10". The GetFoldersize 2.5.10 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GetFoldersize 2.5.10 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GetFoldersize 2.5.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetFoldersize 2.5.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GetFoldersize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFoldersize\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetFoldersize 2.5.10.
8. After removing GetFoldersize 2.5.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetFoldersize 2.5.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetFoldersize 2.5.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GetFoldersize 2.5.10 by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, we are not saying that GetFoldersize 2.5.10 by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetFoldersize 2.5.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:22:00.187