GetFoldersize 2.5.10 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GetFoldersize 2.5.10 from your computerMichael Thummerer Software Design
. More information on Michael Thummerer Software Design can be seen here
. You can read more about on GetFoldersize 2.5.10 at http://www.GetFoldersize.com
. GetFoldersize 2.5.10 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFoldersize folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFoldersize\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GetFoldersize 2.5.10. GetFoldersize.exe is the GetFoldersize 2.5.10's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.49 MB (1564472 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GetFoldersize 2.5.10. They occupy an average of 2.24 MB (2352752
bytes) on disk.
- GetFoldersize.exe (1.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.80 KB)
The current web page applies to GetFoldersize 2.5.10 version 2.5.10
GetFoldersize 2.5.10 is an application offered by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase GetFoldersize 2.5.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GetFoldersize 2.5.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetFoldersize 2.5.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "GetFoldersize 2.5.10". The GetFoldersize 2.5.10 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GetFoldersize 2.5.10 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GetFoldersize 2.5.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetFoldersize 2.5.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.GetFoldersize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFoldersize\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetFoldersize 2.5.10.
8. After removing GetFoldersize 2.5.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetFoldersize 2.5.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetFoldersize 2.5.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GetFoldersize 2.5.10 by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, we are not saying that GetFoldersize 2.5.10 by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetFoldersize 2.5.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:22:00.187