GetFLV 126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall GetFLV 188.8.131.52 from your PCGetFLV, Inc.
. More information on GetFLV, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.getflv.net
to get more information about GetFLV 184.108.40.206 on GetFLV, Inc.'s website. Usually the GetFLV 220.127.116.11 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GetFLV 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GetFLV.exe and its approximative size is 7.85 MB (8235520 bytes).
GetFLV 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They take 23.26 MB (24385266
bytes) on disk.
- GetFLV.exe (7.85 MB)
- player.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- vCapture.exe (2.63 MB)
- vdigger.exe (10.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GetFLV 188.8.131.52.
GetFLV 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company GetFLV, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GetFLV 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GetFLV 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GetFLV 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetFLV 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the GetFLV 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. After you select GetFLV 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GetFLV 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetFLV 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.getflv.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetFLV 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing GetFLV 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GetFLV 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetFLV 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetFLV 220.127.116.11 by GetFLV, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetFLV 18.104.22.168 by GetFLV, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GetFLV 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 17:13:20.103