GetFLV 9.8.886.88 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GetFLV 9.8.886.88 from your computerGetFLV, Inc.
. You can read more on GetFLV, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the program GetFLV 9.8.886.88 can be found at http://www.getflv.net
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. GetFLV 9.8.886.88's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\unins000.exe". GetFLV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.89 MB (8272384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside GetFLV 9.8.886.88. They take about 23.21 MB (24340823
bytes) on disk.
- GetFLV.exe (7.89 MB)
- player.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- vCapture.exe (2.63 MB)
- vdigger.exe (10.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.8.886.88
of GetFLV 9.8.886.88.
GetFLV 9.8.886.88 is a program released by GetFLV, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase GetFLV 9.8.886.88 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GetFLV 9.8.886.88 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GetFLV 9.8.886.88 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetFLV 9.8.886.88". If it exists on your system the GetFLV 9.8.886.88 app will be found very quickly. After you select GetFLV 9.8.886.88 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GetFLV 9.8.886.88, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetFLV 9.8.886.88:
- The publisher is: http://www.getflv.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetFLV 9.8.886.88.
8. After removing GetFLV 9.8.886.88, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GetFLV 9.8.886.88 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetFLV 9.8.886.88 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GetFLV 9.8.886.88 by GetFLV, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetFLV 9.8.886.88 by GetFLV, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GetFLV 9.8.886.88 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 17:05:26.703