This page is about GetFLV 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GetFLV 18.104.22.168 from your PCGetFLV, Inc.
. Additional info about GetFLV, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the program GetFLV 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.getflv.net
. GetFLV 126.96.36.199 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV folder, regulated by the user's decision. GetFLV 188.8.131.52's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\unins000.exe. GetFLV.exe is the GetFLV 184.108.40.206's main executable file and it takes approximately 7.79 MB (8173056 bytes) on disk.
GetFLV 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.84 MB (20799715
bytes) on disk.
- GetFLV.exe (7.79 MB)
- player.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- vCapture.exe (2.57 MB)
- vdigger.exe (7.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of GetFLV 22.214.171.124.
GetFLV 126.96.36.199 is a program offered by the software company GetFLV, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase GetFLV 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GetFLV 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GetFLV 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetFLV 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the GetFLV 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. When you select GetFLV 126.96.36.199 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GetFLV 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetFLV 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.getflv.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetFLV 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing GetFLV 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GetFLV 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetFLV 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GetFLV 188.8.131.52 by GetFLV, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetFLV 184.108.40.206 by GetFLV, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetFLV 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 00:08:22.867