GetFLV 220.127.116.11 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GetFLV 18.104.22.168 from your PCGetFLV, Inc.
. More information on GetFLV, Inc. can be found here
. More information about GetFLV 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.getflv.net
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetFLV 126.96.36.199. The program's main executable file is labeled GetFLV.exe and its approximative size is 7.77 MB (8152064 bytes).
GetFLV 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.70 MB (13318817
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GetFLV.exe (7.77 MB)
- player.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- vCapture.exe (2.57 MB)
- vdigger.exe (22.00 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The current page applies to GetFLV 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
GetFLV 18.104.22.168 is a program offered by the software company GetFLV, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall GetFLV 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GetFLV 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetFLV 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "GetFLV 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the GetFLV 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GetFLV 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GetFLV 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetFLV 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getflv.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetFLV 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing GetFLV 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetFLV 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetFLV 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GetFLV 22.214.171.124 by GetFLV, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetFLV 126.96.36.199 by GetFLV, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetFLV 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:49:32.303