This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GetFLV 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GetFLV 184.108.40.206 from your systemGetFLV, Inc.
. More information on GetFLV, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about GetFLV 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.getflv.net
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV-97959 folder (same installation drive as Windows). GetFLV 18.104.22.168's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV-97959\unins000.exe. GetFLV 22.214.171.124's primary file takes around 7.77 MB (8145408 bytes) and is named GetFLV.exe.
GetFLV 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.70 MB (13312161
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GetFLV.exe (7.77 MB)
- player.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- vCapture.exe (2.57 MB)
- vdigger.exe (22.00 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This info is about GetFLV 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove GetFLV 220.127.116.11 from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GetFLV 18.104.22.168:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove GetFLV 22.214.171.124:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GetFLV
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\Cg.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\chrome2\avcodec-53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\chrome2\avformat-53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\chrome2\avutil-51.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\player.EXE.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\player.EXE.FriendlyAppName
GetFLV 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by GetFLV, Inc.. Some people try to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove GetFLV 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GetFLV 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GetFLV 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetFLV 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the GetFLV 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. After you select GetFLV 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GetFLV 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetFLV 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.getflv.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV-97959\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetFLV 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling GetFLV 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetFLV 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetFLV 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GetFLV 188.8.131.52 by GetFLV, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GetFLV 184.108.40.206 by GetFLV, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetFLV 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 07:49:37.973