GetFLV 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GetFLV 126.96.36.199 from your systemGetFLV, Inc.
. You can read more on GetFLV, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on GetFLV 188.8.131.52 at http://www.getflv.net
. GetFLV 184.108.40.206 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for GetFLV 220.127.116.11 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\unins000.exe". GetFLV.exe is the GetFLV 18.104.22.168's main executable file and it occupies circa 7.80 MB (8183296 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GetFLV 22.214.171.124. They take 12.66 MB (13278369
bytes) on disk.
- GetFLV.exe (7.80 MB)
- player.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- vCapture.exe (2.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GetFLV 188.8.131.52.
GetFLV 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by GetFLV, Inc.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase GetFLV 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GetFLV 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GetFLV 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetFLV 126.96.36.199". The GetFLV 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. After you select GetFLV 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetFLV 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetFLV 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getflv.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFLV\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetFLV 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling GetFLV 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GetFLV 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetFLV 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetFLV 220.127.116.11 by GetFLV, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetFLV 18.104.22.168 by GetFLV, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetFLV 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:30:58.633