GetFLV 188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GetFLV 184.108.40.206 from your systemGetFLV, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on GetFLV, Inc.. More details about GetFLV 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.getflv.net
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\GetFLV directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\GetFLV\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetFLV 18.104.22.168. GetFLV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.55 MB (5819904 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GetFLV 22.214.171.124. They take an average of 8.48 MB (8896564
bytes) on disk.
- GetFLV.exe (5.55 MB)
- player.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (679.28 KB)
This page is about GetFLV 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
GetFLV 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company GetFLV, Inc.. Some people want to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove GetFLV 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GetFLV 18.104.22.168 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GetFLV 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetFLV 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the GetFLV 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. When you click GetFLV 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GetFLV 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetFLV 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.getflv.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GetFLV\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetFLV 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling GetFLV 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetFLV 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetFLV 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetFLV 220.127.116.11 by GetFLV, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetFLV 18.104.22.168 by GetFLV, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetFLV 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:38:36.217