GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 from your PCRuntime Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Runtime Software. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\GetDataBack for NTFS directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GetDataBack for NTFS\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.64 MB (1718784 bytes) on disk and is titled gdbnt.exe.
The executable files below are part of GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01. They take about 1.75 MB (1830633
bytes) on disk.
- gdbnt.exe (1.64 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (109.23 KB)
This data is about GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 version 4.01
GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 is an application by the software company Runtime Software. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01". The GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01.
8. After removing GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 by Runtime Software from your PC, nor are we saying that GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 by Runtime Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetDataBack for NTFS 4.01 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-30 06:22:39.783