Get the Gun version 1.0
This info is about Get the Gun version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Get the Gun version 1.0 from your systemDATCROFT
. You can read more on DATCROFT or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Get the Gun version 1.0 can be found at http://www.getthegun.com/
. Get the Gun version 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Get the Gun directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Get the Gun version 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Get the Gun\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled GTGLauncher.exe and it has a size of 110.50 KB (113152 bytes).
Get the Gun version 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.34 MB (12936905
bytes) on disk:
- GTGLauncher.exe (110.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- updater.exe (8.00 KB)
- gtg.exe (11.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Get the Gun version 1.0.
Get the Gun version 1.0 is an application released by DATCROFT. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Get the Gun version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Get the Gun version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Get the Gun version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Get the Gun version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Get the Gun version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click Get the Gun version 1.0 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Get the Gun version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Get the Gun version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.getthegun.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Get the Gun\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Get the Gun version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Get the Gun version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Get the Gun version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Get the Gun version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Get the Gun version 1.0 by DATCROFT from your computer, we are not saying that Get the Gun version 1.0 by DATCROFT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Get the Gun version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 13:53:10.637