This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Get-a-Clip for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Get-a-Clip from your systemGet-a-Clip
. Go over here
for more information on Get-a-Clip. More information about the app Get-a-Clip can be found at http://get-a-clip.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Get-a-Clip's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\SetupWizard.exe /u /uid 3EB3CE30-E08C-6A86-A538-4DA114EC162D. The program's main executable file is named mflstart.exe and it has a size of 114.49 KB (117240 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Get-a-Clip. They occupy about 6.40 MB (6707864
bytes) on disk.
- MFLService2.exe (3.12 MB)
- mflstart.exe (114.49 KB)
- SetupWizard.exe (3.08 MB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Get-a-Clip we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Get-a-Clip:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\cfg.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\EULA.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\Get-a-Clip.Config.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\MFLPluginIE.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\MFLService2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\mflstart.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\Plugins\CH1\128x128.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\Plugins\CH1\16x16.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\Plugins\CH1\48x48.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\Plugins\CH1\background.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\Plugins\CH1\background.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\Plugins\CH1\mainSettings.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\Plugins\CH1\manifest.json
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\Plugins\CH1\mercury.bootstrap.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\Plugins\FF\FireFoxPlugin@get-a-clip.com.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\Plugins\IEx64\Get-a-Clip.Config.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\Plugins\IEx64\MFLPluginIE.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\SetupWizard.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\vr.dat
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Get-a-Clip is an application offered by Get-a-Clip. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Get-a-Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Get-a-Clip from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Get-a-Clip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Get-a-Clip". The Get-a-Clip app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Get-a-Clip in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Get-a-Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Get-a-Clip:
- The web site of the program is: http://get-a-clip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Get-a-Clip\SetupWizard.exe /u /uid 3EB3CE30-E08C-6A86-A538-4DA114EC162D
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Get-a-Clip.
8. After uninstalling Get-a-Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Get-a-Clip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Get-a-Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Get-a-Clip by Get-a-Clip from your computer, nor are we saying that Get-a-Clip by Get-a-Clip is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Get-a-Clip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:17:51.177