Get Tick Count 1.00
Get Tick Count 1.00 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Get Tick Count 1.00 from your systemM.G.M
. Open here
for more information on M.G.M. Please follow http://www.MohammedGamal.eb2a.com
if you want to read more on Get Tick Count 1.00 on M.G.M's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\M.G.M\Get Tick Count directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\M.G.M\Get Tick Count\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Get Tick Count 1.00. The program's main executable file is titled GetTickCount.exe and occupies 6.27 MB (6573568 bytes).
Get Tick Count 1.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.67 MB (6998532
bytes) on disk.
- GetTickCount.exe (6.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.05 KB)
- fonts.exe (304.95 KB)
This page is about Get Tick Count 1.00 version 1.00
Get Tick Count 1.00 is a program offered by M.G.M. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Get Tick Count 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Get Tick Count 1.00 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Get Tick Count 1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Get Tick Count 1.00". If it exists on your system the Get Tick Count 1.00 app will be found automatically. When you click Get Tick Count 1.00 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Get Tick Count 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Get Tick Count 1.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MohammedGamal.eb2a.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\M.G.M\Get Tick Count\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Get Tick Count 1.00.
8. After removing Get Tick Count 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Get Tick Count 1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Get Tick Count 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Get Tick Count 1.00 by M.G.M from your PC, we are not saying that Get Tick Count 1.00 by M.G.M is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Get Tick Count 1.00 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 23:42:16.630