Get The Results Hub
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Get The Results Hub for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Get The Results Hub from your PCGet The Results Hub
. More info about Get The Results Hub can be seen here
. More info about the program Get The Results Hub can be found at http://www.getresultshub.com/support
. Get The Results Hub is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Get The Results Hub directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Get The Results Hub is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Get The Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Get The Results Hub's primary executable file and it takes close to 306.05 KB (313392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Get The Results Hub. They occupy about 829.55 KB (849456
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.05 KB)
This data is about Get The Results Hub version 2.0.5791.651
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Get The Results Hub:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Get The Results Hub you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Get The Results Hub:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Get The Results Hub when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get The Results Hub
- C:\Users\TLV001-DN-OA\AppData\Local\Temp\Get The Results Hub
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get The Results Hub\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get The Results Hub\Extensions\hhldkcaaefpielafmjgpchinmcjoakga.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Get The Results Hub\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Get The Results Hub
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Get The Results Hub\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Get The Results Hub\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Get The Results Hub\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Get The Results Hub\Publisher
Get The Results Hub is a program by Get The Results Hub. Some people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Get The Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Get The Results Hub from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Get The Results Hub or simply click the Search field and type in "Get The Results Hub". The Get The Results Hub program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Get The Results Hub in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Get The Results Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Get The Results Hub:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Get The Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Get The Results Hub.
8. After removing Get The Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Get The Results Hub which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Get The Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Get The Results Hub by Get The Results Hub from your PC, nor are we saying that Get The Results Hub by Get The Results Hub is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Get The Results Hub supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:47:01.623