Get Off My Lawn!
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Get Off My Lawn! for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Get Off My Lawn! from your systemDigital Leisure Inc.
. You can find out more on Digital Leisure Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about Get Off My Lawn! can be seen at http://lawn.digitalleisure.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Get Off My Lawn folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Get Off My Lawn!'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is titled vcredist_x64.exe and it has a size of 9.80 MB (10274136 bytes).
Get Off My Lawn! is comprised of the following executables which occupy 29.14 MB (30553264
bytes) on disk:
- GOML.exe (10.75 MB)
- UniShareWebView.exe (11.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Get Off My Lawn! is a program released by Digital Leisure Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Get Off My Lawn! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Get Off My Lawn! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Get Off My Lawn! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Get Off My Lawn!". If it exists on your system the Get Off My Lawn! program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Get Off My Lawn! in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Get Off My Lawn!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Get Off My Lawn!:
- The software company is: http://lawn.digitalleisure.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Get Off My Lawn!.
8. After uninstalling Get Off My Lawn!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Get Off My Lawn! which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Get Off My Lawn! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Get Off My Lawn! by Digital Leisure Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Get Off My Lawn! by Digital Leisure Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Get Off My Lawn! in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 12:36:03.637