Get Extra version 1.2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Get Extra version 1.2 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Get Extra version 1.2 from your systemSoft Extra
. You can find out more on Soft Extra or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.stextra.com
if you want to read more on Get Extra version 1.2 on Soft Extra's web page. Usually the Get Extra version 1.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetExtra directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetExtra\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Get Extra version 1.2. GetExtra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.13 MB (10618761 bytes) on disk.
Get Extra version 1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.86 MB (11385390
bytes) on disk.
- GetExtra.exe (10.13 MB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Get Extra version 1.2.
Get Extra version 1.2 is a program released by Soft Extra. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Get Extra version 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Get Extra version 1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Get Extra version 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Get Extra version 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Get Extra version 1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Get Extra version 1.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Get Extra version 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Get Extra version 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.stextra.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetExtra\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Get Extra version 1.2.
8. After removing Get Extra version 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Get Extra version 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Get Extra version 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Get Extra version 1.2 by Soft Extra from your computer, nor are we saying that Get Extra version 1.2 by Soft Extra is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Get Extra version 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 20:15:13.803