Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4
Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 from your PCSFR
. You can find out more on SFR or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 can be seen at http://www.sfr.fr
. Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SFR\Gestionnaire de Connexion folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SFR\Gestionnaire de Connexion\unins000.exe. SFR_Gestionnaire_connexion.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 786.96 KB (805848 bytes) on disk.
Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.63 MB (7999037
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SFR_Dialer_3G.exe (20.96 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.ActionOnFiles.exe (21.96 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.ApplicationUpdater.exe (21.96 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.BootStrap.exe (23.46 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.Service.exe (27.96 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.ServiceHandler.exe (21.96 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.TcpOptimizer.exe (28.96 KB)
- SFR_Gestionnaire_connexion.exe (786.96 KB)
- SFR_Remote.exe (3.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.97 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.40 KB)
- FindDevice.exe (100.50 KB)
- FindDevice64.exe (127.00 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.VersionVerifier.exe (7.50 KB)
- ejectdisk.exe (284.00 KB)
- FilterConfig_x64.exe (53.77 KB)
- FilterConfig_x86.exe (50.77 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (124.32 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (109.82 KB)
- EjectCDROM.exe (85.50 KB)
- install.exe (36.00 KB)
- install32.exe (80.37 KB)
- install64.exe (97.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (77.50 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (95.00 KB)
This info is about Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 version 188.8.131.527
alone. Click on the links below for other Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 versions:
Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 is a program offered by SFR. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4". The Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 app will be found automatically. After you select Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sfr.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SFR\Gestionnaire de Connexion\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4.
8. After uninstalling Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 by SFR from your PC, we are not saying that Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 by SFR is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 16:24:37.900