This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GesFine for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall GesFine from your computerJacques Leblond
. More information on Jacques Leblond can be found here
. Click on http://gesfine.dyndns.org/
to get more facts about GesFine on Jacques Leblond's website. GesFine is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\GesFine folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for GesFine is C:\Program Files\GesFine\GesFine-Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called GesFine.exe and its approximative size is 805.50 KB (824832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside GesFine. They take about 1.34 MB (1402320
bytes) on disk.
- GesFine-Uninstall.exe (100.45 KB)
- GesFine.exe (805.50 KB)
- GesFineNotify.exe (463.50 KB)
This info is about GesFine version 184.108.40.20655
alone. Click on the links below for other GesFine versions:
...click to view all...
GesFine is an application offered by Jacques Leblond. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase GesFine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GesFine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GesFine or simply click the Search feature and type in "GesFine". If it is installed on your PC the GesFine application will be found automatically. After you click GesFine in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GesFine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GesFine:
- The publisher is: http://gesfine.dyndns.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GesFine\GesFine-Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GesFine.
8. After uninstalling GesFine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GesFine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GesFine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GesFine by Jacques Leblond from your computer, we are not saying that GesFine by Jacques Leblond is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GesFine in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 20:10:00.670