GeoTSOL basic 2.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GeoTSOL basic 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GeoTSOL basic 2.0 from your computerDr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH
. More information on Dr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH can be seen here
. Click on http://www.valentin.de
to get more data about GeoTSOL basic 2.0 on Dr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Valentin EnergieSoftware\GeoTSOL basic 2.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). GeoTSOL basic 2.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Valentin EnergieSoftware\GeoTSOL basic 2.0\unins000.exe. geotsolbasic.exe is the GeoTSOL basic 2.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 8.20 MB (8596480 bytes) on disk.
GeoTSOL basic 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.92 MB (9355765
bytes) on disk.
- dbadmin.exe (43.00 KB)
- geotsolbasic.exe (8.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The current page applies to GeoTSOL basic 2.0 version 2.0
GeoTSOL basic 2.0 is an application released by Dr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove GeoTSOL basic 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GeoTSOL basic 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoTSOL basic 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoTSOL basic 2.0". The GeoTSOL basic 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GeoTSOL basic 2.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoTSOL basic 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoTSOL basic 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.valentin.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Valentin EnergieSoftware\GeoTSOL basic 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoTSOL basic 2.0.
8. After uninstalling GeoTSOL basic 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoTSOL basic 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoTSOL basic 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoTSOL basic 2.0 by Dr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoTSOL basic 2.0 by Dr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoTSOL basic 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:04:25.513