This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GeoSetter 3.1.20 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GeoSetter 3.1.20 from your systemFriedemann Schmidt
. You can find out more on Friedemann Schmidt or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to GeoSetter 3.1.20 at http://www.geosetter.de
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\GeoSetter directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. GeoSetter 3.1.20's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\GeoSetter\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called GeoSetter.exe and occupies 7.70 MB (8077312 bytes).
GeoSetter 3.1.20 is comprised of the following executables which take 12.16 MB (12747187
bytes) on disk:
- GeoSetter.exe (7.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.34 KB)
- exiftool.exe (3.79 MB)
This data is about GeoSetter 3.1.20 version 3.1.20
GeoSetter 3.1.20 is a program marketed by Friedemann Schmidt. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove GeoSetter 3.1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GeoSetter 3.1.20 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoSetter 3.1.20 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoSetter 3.1.20". If it is installed on your PC the GeoSetter 3.1.20 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GeoSetter 3.1.20 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoSetter 3.1.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoSetter 3.1.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geosetter.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GeoSetter\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoSetter 3.1.20.
8. After removing GeoSetter 3.1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoSetter 3.1.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoSetter 3.1.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoSetter 3.1.20 by Friedemann Schmidt from your computer, we are not saying that GeoSetter 3.1.20 by Friedemann Schmidt is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoSetter 3.1.20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 05:40:53.390