You can find below detailed information on how to remove GeoReka 2.2.12 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GeoReka 2.2.12 from your PCHvM (International Services) Ltd.
. More data about HvM (International Services) Ltd. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.geo-reka.com
if you want to read more on GeoReka 2.2.12 on HvM (International Services) Ltd.'s website. GeoReka 2.2.12 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoReka folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove GeoReka 2.2.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GeoReka\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Geo-reka2.2.exe is the GeoReka 2.2.12's main executable file and it takes circa 3.10 MB (3252224 bytes) on disk.
GeoReka 2.2.12 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.21 MB (6509265
bytes) on disk.
- Ekag20nt.exe (1.81 MB)
- Geo-reka2.2.exe (3.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The current web page applies to GeoReka 2.2.12 version 2.2.12
GeoReka 2.2.12 is an application released by the software company HvM (International Services) Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove GeoReka 2.2.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GeoReka 2.2.12 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoReka 2.2.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoReka 2.2.12". If it exists on your system the GeoReka 2.2.12 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GeoReka 2.2.12 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GeoReka 2.2.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoReka 2.2.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geo-reka.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoReka\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoReka 2.2.12.
8. After removing GeoReka 2.2.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoReka 2.2.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoReka 2.2.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoReka 2.2.12 by HvM (International Services) Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoReka 2.2.12 by HvM (International Services) Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoReka 2.2.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 18:37:02.603