GeoLogik TRT 1.3
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GeoLogik TRT 1.3 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall GeoLogik TRT 1.3 from your PCGeoLogik Software GmbH
. Check out here
for more info on GeoLogik Software GmbH. Please follow http://www.geologik.com/
if you want to read more on GeoLogik TRT 1.3 on GeoLogik Software GmbH's web page. Usually the GeoLogik TRT 1.3 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoLogik\GeoLogik TRT 1.3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. GeoLogik TRT 1.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoLogik\GeoLogik TRT 1.3\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 9.30 MB (9748480 bytes) on disk and is labeled TRT.exe.
GeoLogik TRT 1.3 is composed of the following executables which take 11.43 MB (11983123
bytes) on disk:
- NV_Support_Teilnehmer_DE.exe (1.01 MB)
- TRT.exe (9.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to GeoLogik TRT 1.3 version 1.3
GeoLogik TRT 1.3 is an application released by the software company GeoLogik Software GmbH. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GeoLogik TRT 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoLogik TRT 1.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GeoLogik TRT 1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoLogik TRT 1.3". If it exists on your system the GeoLogik TRT 1.3 application will be found automatically. When you click GeoLogik TRT 1.3 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GeoLogik TRT 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoLogik TRT 1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geologik.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoLogik\GeoLogik TRT 1.3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoLogik TRT 1.3.
8. After uninstalling GeoLogik TRT 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoLogik TRT 1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoLogik TRT 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoLogik TRT 1.3 by GeoLogik Software GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoLogik TRT 1.3 by GeoLogik Software GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoLogik TRT 1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 06:30:00.197