You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra Geometry. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled packages.exe.
GeoGebra Geometry is comprised of the following executables which occupy 59.58 MB (62477696
bytes) on disk:
- packages.exe (64.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.496
of GeoGebra Geometry. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Geometry versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application marketed by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Geometry program will be found very quickly. When you select GeoGebra Geometry in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-21 12:02:37.813