This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder (same installation drive as Windows). GeoGebra Geometry's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 54.47 MB (57116800 bytes) on disk and is called GeoGebraGeometry.exe.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra Geometry. They take an average of 56.77 MB (59523584
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.410
of GeoGebra Geometry. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Geometry versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is a program offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Geometry app will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Geometry that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-20 08:26:26.510