GeoGebra Geometry is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More data about International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. Usually the GeoGebra Geometry program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder, depending on the user's option during setup. GeoGebra Geometry's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. GeoGebra Geometry's main file takes about 54.47 MB (57116800 bytes) and is named GeoGebraGeometry.exe.
GeoGebra Geometry installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 56.77 MB (59523584
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.414
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Geometry versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is a program marketed by International GeoGebra Institute. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra Geometry from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Geometry application will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-18 19:04:01.350