GeoGebra Geometry is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. Usually the GeoGebra Geometry program is installed in the C:\Users\yalita_c\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove GeoGebra Geometry by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\yalita_c\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. GeoGebra Geometry's primary file takes about 54.47 MB (57116800 bytes) and is named GeoGebraGeometry.exe.
The following executables are contained in GeoGebra Geometry. They occupy 56.77 MB (59523584
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.423
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Geometry versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is a program by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra Geometry from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". The GeoGebra Geometry program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Geometry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-01 06:13:51.820