A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computer
GeoGebra 5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by International GeoGebra Institute. Check out here where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/ to get more data about GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra 5. The program's main executable file is called GeoGebra.exe and it has a size of 139.05 KB (142384 bytes).
GeoGebra 5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.97 MB (3110483 bytes) on disk.
How to remove GeoGebra 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
GeoGebra 5 is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". The GeoGebra 5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GeoGebra 5 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.