This page is about GeoGebra 5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on International GeoGebra Institute. You can read more about related to GeoGebra 5 at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) on disk and is named GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.68 MB (1759012
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.05 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.302.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 18:29:01.863