GeoGebra 5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
for more information on International GeoGebra Institute. You can see more info about GeoGebra 5 at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled GeoGebra.exe and its approximative size is 139.04 KB (142376 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with GeoGebra 5. They occupy about 1.68 MB (1759058
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.10 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra 5 releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program marketed by International GeoGebra Institute. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". The GeoGebra 5 program will be found automatically. When you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 17:13:09.397