GeoGebra 5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can get more info on International GeoGebra Institute. Further information about GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra 5. GeoGebra 5's primary file takes around 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) and is called GeoGebra.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside GeoGebra 5. They take about 1.68 MB (1759082
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.11 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.406.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra 5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 program will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra 5 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 08:24:17.073