This page contains thorough information on how to remove GeoGebra 5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more facts about GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. GeoGebra 5's main file takes around 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) and is named GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1759070
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.11 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra 5 version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Some users try to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 application will be found automatically. After you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:25:47.093