This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. You can read more about related to GeoGebra 5 at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. GeoGebra.exe is the GeoGebra 5's primary executable file and it occupies about 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.68 MB (1759081
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.12 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application by International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. When you click GeoGebra 5 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 19:09:44.867