This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. Please open http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's page. GeoGebra 5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall GeoGebra 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) on disk and is titled GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.68 MB (1759012
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.05 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.303.0
only. For more GeoGebra 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". The GeoGebra 5 app will be found automatically. After you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 10:02:02.187