You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
where you can read more on International GeoGebra Institute. Please follow http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra 5. GeoGebra 5's main file takes about 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) and its name is GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.68 MB (1759082
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.11 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.409.0
only. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra 5 releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra 5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 00:17:30.413